Diamond Microdermabrasion Treatments Now Available at Blush Salon in West Linn
$105.00 single treatment
$95 each for series of 4
Microdermabrasion, also referred to as mechanical exfoliation or micro resurfacing, is a method for facial rejuvenation that uses a mechanical medium for exfoliation along with adjustable suction to sweep away the outermost layer of dead skin cells from the epidermis.
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- The exfoliation and suctioning disrupts the skin’s surface, causing cell division.
- As the skin cells divide fibroblast activity is stimulated leading to collagen production, which leads to thicker, firmer skin.
- Human skin sloughs off at a slower rate with age, so the exfoliation of several layers of the stratum corneum (surface skin layers) leaves skin fresh and radiant.
Diamond Microdermabrasion is a creative improvement of the Micro-crystal Dermabrasion.
Healthy and glowing skin usually results after Diamond Dermabrasion treatment.
- The Diamond Dermabrasion provides non-surgical skin refinishing, by using sterile diamond heads to abrade or rub off the top skin layer, then vacuum out the particles along with any dirt and dead skin.
- This procedure removes skin debris, imperfections, blemishes, wrinkles and unwanted pigmentation on the skin.
- Moderate usage of Diamond Dermabrasion, accompany with skin products that penetrate through top skin layer that reach the dermis level, helps replenish natural nutrients, restore cell activity, and promote skin health.
Vacuum Extraction $10.00 as add-on treatment to Diamond Microdermabrasion
Vacuum suction treatment is applied to the surface of the skin tissue causing lifting and stimulation of the under-lying structures. Vacuum and Spray help with a refreshing mist used after a treatment. It helps close pores and soothes the skin. This is usually done after vacuum suctioning, calming down the skin after suctioning. The skin is sensitive after vacuum treatment, so the spray procedure is necessary. It can be used with scented water or essential oils for a refreshing feel.
Vacuum Suction can be used, not only to treat dry skin, but also stimulate a sluggish lymphatic circulation. More importantly, it can remove dead cells on the skin surface. The vacuum and spray function operates using air pressure. It is typically used for blackheads, cleansing, dirt extract, and hydration treatments.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. We schedule appointments according to your specialists’ availability and specialty. If you are running late please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you. Arriving late will likely limit the time allocated for your service, lessen the effectiveness, and most importantly your pleasure and enjoyment. Cancellations for all spa services require a 24 hour notice. Thank you for your consideration and understanding.
Many of our services are intended to provide a soothing, relaxing experience. We are happy to provide services to children, but in order to create an atmosphere of relaxation for our clients and because of safety concerns, we ask you to please not bring children to the salon to wait for you while you are at your appointment. We trust you will understand.